The Yumin

The Yumin

Hi Welcome Here


" New way home, i dream a little dream of ya, to be with ya. "

Thanks for viewing my blog, enjoy!





Lost}
Friday 29 August 2014 | 06:06 | 0Comment

Without you I am lost. I close my eyes and all I see is your disappointed face looking down at me. I find myself laying there for hours unable to sleep. I wonder if the day will ever come that you will forgive me and be here to hold me. When I see you out and get that chance to steal just a moment or second of time with you I feel so alive once again. You make me want to breathe and to hold on for another day of hope, with dreams of us being together one day soon. It will not come soon enough for me but I will hold onto those dreams with all my heart has to give because I believe at the end of every storm there has to be a rainbow. We will meet there one day I hope and be together forever.