The Yumin

The Yumin

Hi Welcome Here


" New way home, i dream a little dream of ya, to be with ya. "

Thanks for viewing my blog, enjoy!





One Last Time}
Friday 29 August 2014 | 01:47 | 0Comment

I wasn't lying
I gave into the fire
I know I shouldnt've fought it
At least I'm being honest
Felt like a failure
Cause I know that I failed you
I know I should tell you better
Cause you don't want a liar
I know somebody will gives you everything
But I couldn't give it you
And I know that you got everything
But I got nothing here without you
So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time
I promise that after tonight I'll let you go
Baby I care if you got hurt in your heart
I really care is if you wake up in my arms
I don't deserve it
I know I don't deserve it
But stay with me a minute
I swear I'll make you worth it
Can't you forgive me
At least just temporarily
I know that this is my fault
I should've been more careful.